Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Busy and Loving it.

I have been busy and loving it. Sorry if I haven't been visiting my blogging buddies.

This time I'm trying out a competitor - wordpress. I actually love their designs as you know. It's also fun (though time consuming) to play around with web design. Anyway to satisfy your curiosity I will introduce you to my latest projects.
  1. My Gifts Site - I intend to get into more about gift basket supplies but with Xmas coming, it's great to highlight some of the great gift ideas for friends and family.
  2. My Resume Cover Letter Site - This one just flowed out of my LeavetheBar blogger site which you can find on my About page.
I can barely find the time to read these days but I'll be back to tell you about the Xmas goodies I found for you especially those fun educational stuff for you kids.

No comments: