Saturday, May 1, 2010

Prayer to St. Jude

I have said this prayer to St. Jude many times over the years.
St. Jude is the Patron of Hopeless & Desperate Causes.

May the sacred heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved, and preserved throughout the world, now and forever.
Sacred heart of Jesus pray for us.
Saint Jude worker of miracles, pray for us.
Saint Jude help of the hopeless, pray for us.



Some scholars identify St. Jude and Thaddeus the disciple as one and the same person. He is said to have been a blood relative of Jesus Christ and is the author of the Book of Jude - a short letter in the New Testament. In his letter he stresses the need to have faith especially in times


If you have ever seen a newspaper publication of the words"Thank you St. Jude" It's usually from someone who has said the St. Jude novena (a prayer said for nine consecutive days). Read about Danny Thomas' prayer to St. Jude and the birth of St. Jude Children's Hospital.

If you have a friend in need say a prayer. Or say it for yourself. 

1 comment:

Teresa @ ♥ TOO MANY HEARTBEATS ♥ said...

Hey girlie,

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment. It was kind of ironic because I was just thinking of you. I just happened to see your name as I was scrolling through my email address book and was wondering how you were. I have had some really rough few months and it has been hard for me to get around to everyone like I would like to.

I hope you and your family have been doing well. Are you getting ready for summer break? How does that work there? Our schools break on May 28th and start again at the beginning of August. My daughter, Morgan, is graduating on the 28th and will begin college in the fall. *sniff, sniff* I'm SO not ready for that. :0(

Well, thanks again for stopping by. I have really missed you.

{{HUGS}}

Teresa <><

♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥