Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Free Valentine Gift for Kids




Since I've been playing truant for such a long time that it is only fair that I come bearing gifts.

This is exclusively for the kids and can be found at:

The Simple HomeSchool.

I never home schooled but I did play an integral role in my son's education throughout his elementary and high school life. I taught him to read, paid attention to his progress, followed up with his teachers and often bought educational toys, games you name it, because I think it is critical that parents ensure that their kids are well educated and at the very least encourage a love of learning.

Every month the simple Homeschool offers a freebie via their newsletter.

Last month it was:

* The Forensic Science Freebie and this month it is the

* The Free Valentine Day fun book.

So what are you waiting for?

Go sign up for her newsletter so you can get these great freebies too.





2 comments:

Teresa @ ♥ TOO MANY HEARTBEATS ♥ said...

I was just thinking about you the other day. I HAS been a long time! I hope you have been doing well. I hanging in there. Life has been hard but God is good!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you again soon.

{{HUGS}}

Teresa <><

rtfgvb7824 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................