Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pardon my Absence


Pardon my absence.

There just aren't enough hours in the day.

Since I love learning, I find I am always getting caught up in a number of projects and neglecting other important activities, like this my beloved blog.

Speakng of learning, I will soon be adding some information about wonderful educational gifts for kids this Christmas. Yes this quilt you see displayed is a baby toy. It is an interactive security blanket.

Meanwhile please enjoy the latest educational video I have added to the right.

1 comment:

kat said...

Good one on Pardon my Absence - it helps a lot!

We clearly share similar parenting experiences and views.
I've been reading one that I'm hooked on - http://todayscliche.com/.
I have a feeling you'd get a lot out of it.

Incredible job on your blog; keep it up.

Thanks,
peter