Thursday, October 1, 2009

Why I Have Been Busy

The reason I haven't been blogging very often is that I have been busy building a website. This is what happens when attacked by the empty nest syndrome.

Yes I have been learning about CSS etc through SBI. It's not been easy but very, very engaging. I am hooked and exhausted. How couldn't I be? You see they offer great support they offer, (not only them but also the other SBIers like me and the many work at home moms like my fellow bloggers) and they are totally scam free.

I love how the owner's teenage daughter built her own site too about Anguilla Beaches. There is a whole lotta love at SBI. Check this out.








4 comments:

The Redhead Riter said...

I think you did a great job! The site looks wonderful. I love the pictures scrolling across the top. It adds great interest!

High Five to you!

Teresha@Marlie and Me said...

Love the website! It took me back to my last trip to Jam-Down in 2000. It's been too long! I bookmarked the SBI site for reference. I want to start a biz, just need the idea!

Stesha said...

I've always wanted to build my own site, but felt as though I wouldn't have the time or the skills.

off to look at your site!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

LB said...

"Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest"

We can understand why you have been so busy. Building your own website is not an easy task. What a great job you have done!