Monday, October 5, 2009

WAHM It

Site Build It! After reading some comments and emails related to my last post, I have decided to post some pics and say a little bit about Stay at Home Moms who have built their own businesses using Site build it. For all inclusive case studies click here.

Inspiring and sincere, these ladies are doing what they love and making a living at it.

site build it case study of work at home mom











Michelle of style-hair-magazine.com says:

Just four years ago, I didn't even own a computer. If someone had told me then that I'd own a profitable web business in the near future, I would have thought they'd inhaled too much of their hairspray that morning!

By 2007 her husband was able to quit his oilfield job in Alberta and they moved to live by the ocean.

best work at home programs












Tracy of tips-to-organize-life.com quit her 9-5 job and not only makes enough but reaps the benefit of staying with her family and avoiding the hassle and cost of commuting.















18 months after Luisa of ViequesTravelGuide.com started with Site build It she said,

I already make as much money as I used to in my previous full time job. Google Adsense alone is enough to support my family. On top of that I provide advertising for businesses on the island and I am doing very well with selected affiliate programs.


Since I have started with SBI I have come to the conclusion that this program is the genuine stuff, the real mckoy. It is not just about hosting a website, it is a program that gives you full time support to build a business. From the beginning they help you to brainstorm ideas for your business, they assist you by encouraging you to explore your own strengths; they help you to discover which of them has solid potential and they show you how to actually build and grow the site even if you had no previous computer or business experience. In other words it's a full service center that provides all the tools, support and advice (in a simplified way) so that you feel that you are a part of a family who helps you to just do it. Just wait until you discover "Brainstorm it".!!

So I would recommend it to the SAHMs who are thinking about becoming WAHMs and the 9-5ers who wish you were self-employed. As for those creative bloggers I bump into ever so often; SBI even has a tool called Infin it which allows you to plug third party resources into your SBI! site. You can add forums, shopping carts, datafeeds and your blogs right to your website so if you are happy with you blog but feel you would like to take it further, this could be the place for you.

No comments: