Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Get the Scoop on Going to College - Before and After


The Carnival of College Admissions goes live usually once per month and is up today. it includes some informative and thoughtful perspectives on a range of issues like fun stuff such as building will power, technology in the classroom, campus cuisine and heavy stuff like college drinking and fiscal responsibility. Oh and its all wrapped up in ice cream.



Those sweet people over at College Surfing Insider even bothered to include CEOmum. Thanks Dawn.

3 comments:

m4stono said...

welcome to university

Teresha and Damon said...

I remember going through the college admissions process (*cough* 15 years ago). I had to navigate all on my own since I was the first in the family to go. Plus we didn't have the Internet as a resource back then. I hope your son knows how lucky he is to have you help and support him. :-)

ps thanks for commenting on my maternity photos!

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

I've never heard of this.. thanks for passing it along!