Monday, October 13, 2008

New Frames at Zennioptical.com

A few months ago I posted about Zennioptical.com where you can get stylish, prescription eyeglasses online from $8 and I still haven't gotten my new pair. I tend to order my online stuff when I visit the States as it is so much easier to deal with shipping. Now that they have some new frames in stock I just have to get cracking. I'm not going to get one for myself alone though because frankly my son, my husband and I all need optical assistance.

Now given the excitement created by Sarah Palin's eyewear, some people may not mind ditching the contact lenses in favor of the glasses. Look at some of the frames on offer:







They even have prescription goggles like this one which I like:



The eyewear from zennioptical.com has been endorsed by consumer advocate Clark Howard. He and his staff have tried them and love them. You can read about it here Clark Howard Show. With such a wide selection of frames and single vision lens, sunsensor (potochromic) lens, tinted sunglasses lens, bifocal lens and progressive lens starting at $8. You must find something you'll love. And the icing on the cake: Shipping and Handling Charge is only a flat $4.95 per order, no matter how many glasses in the order.

No comments: