To accept this award I must follow and display the rules namely:
1. Pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award in terms of creativity, design, interesting material, and general contributions to the blogger community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each winner has to show the award and give the name and link to the blog that has given him or her the award itself.
4. Each winner and each giver of the prize has to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.
- Musings at Windyridge is a blog I visit every week, just because Loren's rural life is so different from mine yet so reminiscent of the days of my youth when I used to visit my grandparents in the country. Also this allows me to cheat a little and mention her other blogs: The Other Side of New York where she waxes about the beauty of Central New York and lets us in on some photos to boot and Today's Gismos, Gadgets & Tech where she shows her techy side.
- This guy Jack Payne is the love of my life. Jack is on the younger side of eighty with a mind as nimble as Usain Bolt's feet. He writes the Con Man's Blog where he gives you samples of some the most vicious and current scams pervading the internet and perhaps your own mailbox. With a quick, slick reference of his legal thriller novel, Six Hours Past Thursday, Jack lets you know that the con man's mind can be penetrated, but you gotta read it to find out how.
- Hurricane Gustav drenched Haiti today but my Haitian friend Ana now lives with her Oregonian husband and their two boys in the US where she chronicles her adventures in motherhood, parenting and green living at Quiskaeya.
- David is a blogger who will steal your heart because his is as big as it gets. He started his Five String Guitar blog this month after taking a sabbatical from his Life in a Cone of Silence where he explored and invited us into his life learning to live, love and laugh again after he went profoundly deaf.
- Kate's Electric Venom is most definitely worthy of note. Another non-practicing lawyer she authors five blogs. Hah I am cheating again. You can pick your favourite, be it Chubby Mummy where weight loss issues and gluten free diets are conspicuous, the self explanatory Blogging for the Money, or the more family oriented I think Therefore I Blog where you can check out her newsletter. As to the fifth, she's revamping.