Friday, May 16, 2008

Ten Adorable Things


I'm filching from the nut today. Yes I am listing the ten things I can't get enough of. And yes she is right, when you are away you miss them even more.




  1. 10pm phone calls to my son. Since he is away this is absolutely necessary

  2. Yahoo messenger/email so that a message can be left in the event the 10pm phone call is missed (Heaven forbid!) or that hubby and I can keep in touch when we travel or that Mummy and I can keep in touch too.

  3. Lip stick. The only makeup I wear.

  4. Iced Berry Cover Girl Wetslicks Lip gloss. Oh well the lips have to be well conditioned.

  5. My red Parker pen. I can't explain this except to say that I have had it for over 10 years and whenever it goes missing, I just don't function right.

  6. Elizabeth Taylor's Passion perfume

  7. Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask

  8. Häagen-Dazs Tiramisu Ice Cream

  9. Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee

  10. Space - my own. Maybe it's because I'm an only child.

No comments: