Sunday, March 30, 2008

Winter Armour in Spring

Given that Spring is here I have been looking online for winter closeouts in order to find some good stuff for great prices. LAPolice Gear seems to have some good offers in terms of prices.

I checked the Under Armour shirts which my son loves to wear for track training in the Spring and they have one on closeout for under $30.00. For purchases over $50 of Under Armour wear they offer free ground shipping. The Under Armour products really caught my eye as I spent forever trying to find a coldgear crew shirt in New York City in the middle of winter. In case you don't know about them, Under Armour coldgear are great for doing physical activities in cold weather. Yes although Spring is here we know many places which are still decidedly frosty. The soft fabric is designed to wick moisture away and it helps to keep you warm.

In case you parents want to check it out and stock up you can get some freebies. If your purchases exceed $75 you will get in addition to the free shipping, a free LAPG mug and for buys over $125 you will get those two plus a free LAPG tactical hat.

They have lots of other products from Blackhawk holsters to Surefire flashlights which I might also check out in light of my upcoming post.

No comments: