MY BUCKET LIST
- I adore French and speak it moderately well but I'd love to learn to speak French fluently
- In order to achieve this I'd love to immerse myself in the French culture in the south of
of course and then I'd start a French/France blog. France
- Learn to tango in
- Partner with Denzel Washington in Dancing with the Stars; note this comes after my tango lessons
- Learn to ride a bicycle. I am not kidding I never did learn I had a tricycle
- Visit a relatively peaceful country in the Middle East like
Jordanor or both of them why not? Dubai
- Float in the Dead Sea on my trip to
then spend a night in a Bedouin tent in the desert . Jordan
Reconnect with old friends I haven't seen since prep school and my cousin Sean Ross who went to England 20 odd years ago.
- Sit in the cockpit of a jet and pretend to be a pilot for the entire transatlantic flight to
Franceor Argentinaas opposed to my trip to the Middle East
- Float in space with my son. To do this I’d have to find a rich sugar daddy unless that Virgin Airlines tycoon guy can get us two spots in his space ship for free.
Have you ever given this a thought? Maybe if you did make your own bucket list you might actually achieve some of your goals one day. What's on your list?