Saturday, February 16, 2008

Limericks - Barack and Hillary

A few years ago my family went through a limerick phase. We'd create some funny and often rude limericks and had some good laughs doing so.

I had the idea of creating some for my blog. I showed my son this one but he said it wasn't naughty enough.

Here goes:

I once knew a girl who looked back
To see a guy on her heels named Barack,
Before she turned around
He'd stormed across town
Grinning all the way to Potomac

My son tells me that if it is to qualify as a true limerick it must be somewhat indecent, so I have held off sharing his limericks with you.

Here is another one:

This girl, her nickname was Hill
but her husband he just wouldn't chill,
She'd stood by her man
Now her kid has a plan
You run for the White House, not Bill!

Ok let me know what you think. If anyone has any to share, feel free to send them to me via email.

No comments: